WHY I DO WHAT I DO
My passion is to help people beautifully communicate their passions!
This world is made a more wonderful place as you pursue the things that you love.
I believe in facilitating that love by creating brands, logos, print designs, and web designs that reflect the heart of my customers.
Beautiful, passionate, professional communication should not be reserved for people with large pocketbooks.
I’VE BEEN DOING DESIGN WORK …
When I started doing design work … computers were the size of a coffee kiosk! (no … not really…)
I have 23 years of design experience.
- I began working with design as a high school sophomore – using PageMaker to create pages for our school newspaper.
- After college I worked for a design house that created those “Homes for Sale” catalogs you see outside your local grocery store. In this job I became quite adept at Photoshop and InDesign.
- When I began teaching High School I was the Journalism and Yearbook adviser – where I not only used InDesign and Photoshop on a regular basis – but also instructed students in their use!
- Ever since, I have been both a student and a teacher of design, both in print and on the web. I have used iWeb (back when it was cutting edge!) and now I primarily create websites using WordPress for the backend.
- I custom create all of my clients graphics – and I am allergic to stock photos!
Bottom line? I have the skills to make you look GOOD!
There is NO obligation in contacting me, and I’ll provide you with a free quote after hearing what you need.
MY RATES ARE CRAZY AFFORDABLE.
My attention to detail? Incredible. My personalized service? Indispensable.
- Business Card Design
- Small Website
- Only $10 per month for hosting
- Multiple Business Cards
- Full Website featuring: eCommerce built in, Membership Mangagement, Social Media Integration, and Much More!
- Still an incredible deal at $20 monthly for hosting and technical support!